Skin icing can be really advantageous. It can provide relief from any issues of your skin and also soothe your skin. It can work as a chilly facial treatment. Here’s how it can help you-
1) Glowing skin:
When you apply an ice cube on your skin, it stimulates the blood circulation that helps the natural glow in your skin. To give your skin more glow, you can also use ice fruit cube.
2) Reduces blemishes:
Applying ice cube on your skin reduces the inflammation, and blemishes from pimples. You can directly apply it on your skin or take a clean cloth to wrap the ice cube and then apply it on your skin before going to bed.
3) Dark circle treatments:
Frozen cucumber juice and rose water can work effectively to reduce dark patch around your eyes. You can apply it at night before going to bed. It also reduces puffiness under your eyes.
4) Skin Toner:
As ice cubes help smoothen the skin, it can form an alternative skin toner. Whenever you are going to apply your makeup, apply an ice cube on your face. This technique also leaves your foundation smooth and flawless.
5) Makeup Substitute:
Whenever you don’t have time to put on makeup, simply apply an ice cube using a cloth wrap. It can help you get the radiant and fresh look without the traces of makeup.
6) Prevents Wrinkles:
Most importantly, icing your skin can slow the appearance of wrinkles and ease the signs of ageing, therefore giving you a younger looking skin.
Important Tips to Remember About Skin Icing:
1. Extreme coldness can break the capillaries under the skin. Avoid applying the ice straight from the freezer.
2. Don’t use the ice for too long.
3. If applying ice becomes too uncomfortable, stop for a few minutes and then reapply it.
4. Don’t forget to use a clean and soft cloth as a wrapper.
5. You can use rosewater, lemon, green tea, chamomile tea, cucumber and other skin friendly ingredients to make the ice cube instead of depending on only plain water.
Now go and get envious and youthful skin. Get other useful tips like these from Dermatologists on www.tiyo.in